We are looking for certified Fitness Instructors who want to work with a flexible schedule and want to earn more than just an hourly wage. We are looking for independent contractors who will work off a percentage split! The more classes and clients you have, the more money you make!
- Plans and leads exercise/activity sessions in one or more assigned fitness areas, such as low impact aerobics, stretching/flexibility, yoga, circuit training, general fitness, weight training, and/or specialty training.
- Sets up and monitors class equipment, and ensures its return in serviceable condition.
- Advises participants on program and class procedures and policies, as appropriate.
- Distributes handouts and/or class evaluations, if appropriate, and answers questions from participants after each session; assists in performing follow-up and communication with participants, as required.
- Tracks progress of clients; maintains client files as appropriate.
- Ensures that safety and injury prevention policies and procedures are adhered to by participants; reports accidents and prepares accident reports, as required.
– CPT or Group Fitness Training Certification
– Current CPR/AED certification
Job Type: Contract
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- First Aid (Preferred)
- CPR (Preferred)
- Morning (Preferred)
- Evening (Preferred)
- Mid-Day (Preferred)
Hours per Week:
- 11-20 (Preferred)
Full Time Opportunity:
- One location
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative